by Mark R. Elsis, http://Lovearth.net,
April 22, 2003
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
Federal Reserve is not Federal nor a reserve; It illegally stole our
currency in 1913.
2) The US Government spends $25,000 per second on the military industrial
3) On October 20, 1942, the federal government seized the Union Banking
Corporation in New York City as a front operation for the Nazis. Prescott
Bush and E. Roland Harriman were directors.
4) The Abraham Zapruder film frame 313 death wound was fired from the
5) George Walker Bush went AWOL his last 12 to 18 months of air national
6) The US Government spends more on the military than all other countries
7) The intercept fighters sent to NY / DC on 911 were flying at 25%
of their top speed.
8) The US provoked Japan and knew all about the "surprise attacks"
on Pearl Harbor.
9) George Herbert Walker Bush authorized the assassination of John Winston
10) Israeli fighters and torpedo boats attacked the USS Liberty on June
8, 1967; 34 KIA.
11) JFK / Pearl Harbor Commissions were set up within 11 days; 911 took
12) Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris purged 91,000+ Florida voters in the
13) George Herbert Walker Bush authorized the assassination of Ronald
14) Lee Harvey Oswald was not the assassin of John F. Kennedy, he was
15) James Earl Ray was not the assassin of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.,
he was a patsy.
16) Sirhan Bishara Sirhan was not the assassin of Robert F. Kennedy,
he was a patsy.
17) There is not Freedom of the Press for any issue that matters in
the United States.
18) US breaks treaties; Antiballistic Missile, Land Mine, International
19) The US Government military has almost 1000 installations in about
20) The US Government spends $1,500,000 a minute on the military industrial
21) The US Government military has had over 200 incursions since World
22) On June 4, 1963 John F. Kennedy signed into law Executive Order
11110, which for the first time since 1913 let the US Treasury issue
its own currency; it printed up 4.3 billion in Silver Certificate Treasury
Notes instead the illegal Federal Reserve Notes.
23) The US Government imprisons 2,100,000 people, more than any country
24) Homo sapiens cause between 100 and 1600 species of life to go extinct
25) Homo sapiens let 30,000 to 50,000 of their own children die from
26) There are over 30,000 nuclear weapons on Earth (Enough to destroy
27) There are approximately 430 commercial nuclear power stations on
Earth; 103 US.
28) The US Military Industrial Complex is the largest supplier of weapons
29) The US is 4.7% of the population of Earth, yet uses about 25% of
30) Atmospheric CO2 ppm has increased every month since tests began
31) A bomb went off and bombs were found inside the OKC Murrah Federal
32) The US Government caused the fires that murdered 84 Branch Davidians
33) The Gulf of Tonkin Resolution was a farce to escalate the Viet Nam
34) Clear Channel owns over 1240 radio stations and controls most musical
35) Three Mile Island accident on March 28, 1978 released a vast amount
36) US Navy friendly-fire shot down (700+ witnesses) TWA Flight 800
on July 17, 1996.
37) There is a one world order, super-secret, ultra-elite cabal, known
as the Illuminati.
38) USSR thought Korean Airlines Flight 007 was a spy plane invading
39) The United States spends $90,000,000 per hour on the military industrial
40) American Airlines Flight 11 of 911 flew directly over Indian Point
41) George W. Bush executed every person (152) except serial killer
Henry Lee Lucas.
42) The USS Maine; no evidence of any external explosion, the explosion
43) The Lusitania had 6 million rounds of US ammunitions onboard, when
44) The US dropped 2 atomic bombs on women and children of Japan, to
45) There are almost 80,000 chemicals; We don't know the interactions
of 99% of them.
46) The US Government military has killed over 8 million people in the
last 50 years.
47) The US Government broke every major treaty (300+) signed with American
48) Israel has between 200 and 400 nuclear weapons with worldwide ICBM
49) The US Government military guarded all of Iraqi's oil fields, but
not its antiquates.
50) Enron was the earliest and largest monetary supporter of George
51) In 1984 the global grain output per person peaked at approximately
52) Global grains per person in 2003 will be about 675 pounds (It drops
.6% per year).
52) The vast majority (90%) of Earth could be powered by renewable energies
53) Human population exponentially peaked in 1987 (Adding 87,100,000
54) Human population adds less and less people every year (ZPG reached
2020 / 2037).
55) The total oceanic fisheries catch peaked in 1989 at 100 million
56) All 17 oceanic fisheries are fished at or beyond capacity, 9 are
in total collapse.
57) On October 28, 1942, two corporations managed by Prescott Bush were
seized. The Holland-American Trading Corporation and the Seamless Steel
Equipment Corporation, both managed by the Bush-Harriman bank, were
accused by the US federal government of being front organizations for
58) The United States spends $2,160,000,000 a day on the military industrial
59) Wind turbines are the cheapest way to make electricity (with/without
60) There are about 70 billion animals that are factory bred and slaughtered
61) A vegetarian (or mostly) diet is by far the best for you, the animals,
and the Earth.
62) The temperature of Earth is expected to rise from 3 to 10 degrees
F. this century.
63) The US is the only western country without universal health care
for its people.
64) The US is the only western country without maternal and sick family
65) The CEO was paid 42x more than the average worker in 1973, now it
is over 500x.
66) Half the people of Earth, about 3.1 billion, live on less than 2
US dollars per day.
67) The bottom billion people of Earth barely exist on less than 1 US
dollar per day.
68) Americans work more hours per year than any other western industrial
69) There has been an average of 44 wars every year since the end of
World War II.
70) About a dozen corporations own the vast majority of all media and
71) The crew of the space shuttle Challenger died when they impacted
with the water.
72) It takes 200 servicemen 8 days to count the 914 victims from Jonestown
73) The average US worker works 5 weeks more today than the US worker
did in 1970.
74) The US spends $15,120,000,000 per week on the military industrial
75) The chairman of the FCC (head of communication) is the top US General's
76) In the last 25 years 220% more money was spent on building prisons
77) The US imprisons more of its citizens per capita than any other
country on Earth.
78) Blacks represent 12.5% of the US population; yet they make up 47%
of the prisons.
79) 71% of black males under 35 in the US have been in, or are in, the
80) Approximately 20% of the children in the US live under the Federal
81) US gives the least amount of foreign aid of any western country;
.06 of our GNP.
82) The 20 billion we spend yearly on the War On Drugs is a waste of
time and money.
83) Homeland Security will not stop, but start terrorism; It also threatens
84) Addiction to any drug is a medical/mental problem; Not a criminal
85) Colin Powell earned his strips when he valiantly tried to cover
up Mi Lai Massacre.
86) US breaks treaties; Comprehensive [Nuclear] Test Ban Treaty and
87) Nikola Tesla was the greatest inventor of all time (is that why
you don't know him).
88) 46% of what you pay in US taxes goes to support the military industrial
89) Gulf War I; 312 babies left on the cold floor to die; daughter of
90) Operation Northwoods was signed off by all 5 members of the Joint
Chiefs of Staff.
91) The US spends $65,573,200,000 per month on the military industrial
92) John F. Kennedy Jr. was a capable pilot in clear conditions within
visual of airport.
93) Princess Diana didn't arrive at La Pitié Salpêtrière
hospital for at least 100 minutes.
94) Senator Huey Long "Cap wealth at 10 million"; assassinated
on September 8, 1935.
95) USA PATRIOT Act has in fact nullified at least six amendments of
the Bill of Rights.
96) Corporate capitalism benefits hugely from childhood and all slave
97) God does not Bless America breaking the 4th, 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th
98) April 4, 1968, June 6, 1968, December 8, 1980 assassinations; lame
99) Bilderberg, Council On Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission,
Skull & Bones.
100) 10% / 50% Safeguard Threshold Providence Demarcation will be broken
101) Marilyn Monroe was murdered by barbiturates in an enema on August
102) John Adams, US President II, and Thomas Jefferson, US President
III, both die on July 4, 1826, 50 years to the day of the signing of
the Declaration of Independence.
103) The Electoral College is kept, so no Third Party candidate can
win the Presidency.
104) The United States of America died on June 6, 1968 along with Robert
105) The US Government was behind the Coup of Venezuelan President Hugo
106) On November 8, 1942, the federal government seized Nazi-controlled
assets of Silesian-American Corp., another Bush-Harriman company doing
business with Hitler.
107) The US spends $788,918,400,000 per year on the military industrial
108) Love Is The Answer
Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try,
No hell below us, above us only sky,
Imagine all the people, living for today.
Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too,
Imagine all the people, living life in peace.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one,
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one.
Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people, sharing all the world.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one,
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one